1.07.2010

Day 7: The Reunion

Today I was anxious from about the time I woke up to about 6:15. It was my elementary school reunion, and alumni from all different ages came. It was so strange to see how little everybody had changed. I had made assumptions that certain people were going to act a certain way towards me, and I was right in a few of them, but most of them were totally thrown out the window by around 6:30, and I was very surprised. Most people hadn't changed at all, and in a way, it was very relieving to see that people had stayed the same. It was good to re-connect with people I thought didn't like me anymore, and even the people that I missed and couldn't find on Facebook. It brought up a question in my head, though. Do people change? Or do they basically stay the same their whole lives? I mean, it probably really depends on the person, but it's interesting to look at the people you've known throughout your whole life, and analyze for yourself whether or not you think they've changed. I dunno, maybe I'm crazy. Maybe I'm right, you just have to check it out for yourself, and if you do find something interesting, let me know.

Thank George Carlin it's Friday tomorrow, can't wait for this week to be over. Not that anything particularly bad has happened, but I'm already pretty burnt out from school. I need to start getting more sleep, but that's always going to be an issue. So, speaking of which, I'm heading off to bed, catch you cats on the flip flop.

-Bobby

No comments:

Post a Comment