1.04.2010

Day 4: First Day Back

I think they came up with the dog Snuggie like this.
1. Person buys a Snuggie.
2. Person leaves their Snuggie on the floor, on their bed, on their couch etc.
3. The persons dog finds a super fucking comfortable and warm spot to lay down that wasn't there before.
4. Person thinks 'Well, maybe if my dog wants to lay on it, they'll be willing to just wear one, as well'.
It's a sick world, folks.

Today was a day of days. It was the first day back to school from Winter Break, and really, the stress of knowing you have to go back was the worst part. The homework load so far isn't too bad, but I'm sure that's going to change soon enough. I got home and just kinda took a nap on the couch, if anything is going to kill me in the next few weeks, it's going to be the fact that I'm going to have to get to bed earlier if I don't want to be so tired. Is it weird to want to get the fuck out of high school in your sophomore year? I got senior-itus a little early, in my opinion.

My dad got frozen pizzas for dinner the past two nights, they were good though, from the Safeway bakery because he has theater rehearsal. So, my mom is taking tonight's pizza out of the fridge to put it in the oven, and a fairly large Ziploc container filled to the brim with enchilada sauce comes tumbling on out, smacks on the ground, and enchilada sauce goes everywhere. I wasn't in the kitchen for this, but I could tell something fell out of the fridge because I heard a thump followed by 'FUCK FUCK COCK GOD DAMMIT COCK FUCK!'. My mother despises the word cock, she finds it absolutely repulsive. No explanation behind it, she just hates it. So, for her to say it repeatedly and with such intense anger, I went into the kitchen to investigate.

Me: What happened?
Mom: I opened the god damn fridge and out comes that fucking enchilada sauce your father made.
Me: Oh, OK, I thought it was something that mattered.
Mom: You're blogging this, aren't you?

Also, if you were wondering, a 'Yorkie' is someone who attends York School in Monterey. Just figured I'd throw that out there. Logging for the night, everybody. See ya'll around.

-Bobby

2 comments:

  1. This is the best blog post, perhaps ever, in the history of blogdom. Probably because I can see your mom doing exactly that.

    I'm an intern at the Biz Journal, by the way. Your mom tweeted this link so I thought I'd check it out, and now I'm half-crying of laughter.

    Keep up the blog post a day, for sure. Even if you only have time for a paragraph, just keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Suzanne! I appreciate the support!

    ReplyDelete