1.21.2010

Day 21: FUUUUUUUUU

It's 11:20 and I still haven't posted and I have two tests tomorrow, looks like this one is going to be a short one, folks.

I want you all to ask me a question, questions you think will be interesting for me to answer, so I have something to talk about. (Carlos, I swear to fucking christ if you put something stupid, I will cut you.)

On another note, I wanted to blog a little bit about my mom tonight.

Earlier today once we had gotten home and eaten dinner, she was playing Mario on the Wii. She was in a pretty tight situation, trying to beat the last Castle of World 5. She got to around the same spot three or four times and kept choking up and falling into the liquid lava below. As this was happening, I noticed more of what she kept doing physically then in the game. She was sitting in an office chair, rocking back and fourth a little, while humming along to the music. Then I noticed that she does that WHENEVER she is playing Mario, not just at that moment. On top of all this, she also repeats what Mario says IN MARIO'S VOICE. ie, when she loses a life Mario will say 'Oh no!' and then three seconds later you hear my mom's half-decent Mario impression, what does she say? 'Oh no!'. You have no idea how quickly that can become the most irritating thing in your life.

So remember, kiddies, ask me questions you want my opinion on, and I'll give them to you. Anybody that reads this can comment now, by the way.

Th-th-th-the-th-the-th-that's all folks.

-Bobby

4 comments:

  1. If my Mario impersonation is the most irritating thing in your life, then Bobby, you have a pretty decent little life. Love, your Mother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second what your mom said. :)


    I recently read a little sign/proverb/type thing that said, "The meaning of life is whatever you want it to be." So I've been pondering that for a while now, in between the many stresses of which I've confided in you. So I'm going to ask, "What is the meaning of life to you?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since I'm your Peace Quilt Mom, I want to know what you'd do to help bring peace to our town, or if you think there even can be peace. Thank you in advance for your suggestions. I'll pass them on to my homies.

    ReplyDelete