1.12.2010

Day 12: A Family Film

Tonight, my family and I all sat down and watched a movie together, for the first time in a while. It was really fun, and I remember now how much I miss it. Around 8:30 my mother said to my father "Honey, come in here, we're all going to watch The Hangover."

It was the second time I'd seen the film in total, and the second time I'd seen it in three days. It is possibly the funniest movie of the decade, easily the best I've seen of Zach Galifianakis, my comedy hero. If you haven't seen it, go rent it this weekend, because you will not be able to stop laughing throughout the entire movie. Not only the story keeps you guessing the same thing the characters are (What the fuck happened last night?), but so does the amazingly convincing acting. Jeffrey Tambor has a small, yet suited role, and even with the few lines he has, he delivers them amazingly well.

I promise you all a much longer post tomorrow, I started real late tonight.

-Bobby

No comments:

Post a Comment