1.10.2010

Day 10: Flashcards

In the typical high school student fashion, today was a mad dash to get all my weekend homework done. While doing my flashcards for my English class vocabulary assignment, I noticed something. When I start to make flashcards, my standard for quality is pretty high, but as I get closer and closer to finishing said assignment, my standard goes down. Maybe it's not the same for everybody else, maybe that's something universal. Who knows.

Lately, I've been listening to a pretty wide variety of music, but there has been one song stuck in my head over the past few days, and I can't seem to get it out. Maybe that's because when you combine artists like The Strokes and Regina Spektor, what you get out of it can only be amazing. So, I want all of your opinions on this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJ_B7HRznBA


I think that's pretty much it for tonight, boys and girls. Thank you all for the support, this blog is beginning to grow into something pretty cool!

-Bobby

1 comment:

  1. I find that while making flash cards I try to do something creative, yet simple. My goal is something that doesn't look like I made them in 5 minutes, but that I could make in 5 minutes.

    ReplyDelete