2.13.2010

Day 43: Percy Jackson: The Lightning Thief

Tonight, I went out with my family to see the first Percy Jackson film. I've never read any of the books, and had no idea what I was walking into. My younger brother, on the other hand, is a die hard fan of the series and was thus our reason for going to see the movie. I was pretty blown away, I really liked it. Though, I feel that it will be a lot like the Harry Potter series in that the first movie(s) aren't going to be able to top the second half in the least. Much to my surprise, my brother also really like the way the movie turned out. Though, when we were walking out of the theater and the entire car ride home he explained all the flaws/differences from the movie to the book. He still thought it was a great movie, anyways.

ASK QUESTIONS, DAMMIT.

Short Story tomorrow might get cancelled tomorrow, and I will instead write about the possible Free Hugging I will be doing. We'll see what happens.

-Bobby

1 comment:

  1. Here's a question, dammit!
    What are your wishes for your upcoming 16th birthday? A a big Trans Am in the driveway
    with a ribbon around it?

    ReplyDelete