2.03.2010

Day 34: Time Flies Like an Arrow, Fruit Flies Like Bananas.

I really like puns. I really like being overly sarcastic and crude, add these two together, and it can make for interesting conversation, try it sometime.

Today, I got out of school at 1PM.

Minions: Why did you get out of school so early, Bobby?
Me: Well, because every other Wednesday is an early release day, so at 2:45PM, we get to leave.
Minions: But Bobby, that doesn't explain why you got out at 1PM.
Me: You're right, you all get gold stars for observational skills, minions. I got out earlier then 2:45 because my last two classes were free periods, so I just left at 1PM.
Minions: Wow, Bobby, I wish I had your schedule, sounds like you've got it made!
Me: Yep.

That's my explanation, don't like it, too bad.

Recently (today) I've been listening to a lot of music I don't normally listen to. Bands like Dave Matthews, Counting Crows, Steely Dan and The Police. It's been really awesome to go through all the songs that I enjoy listening to by all those bands, and I even found a few new ones that I really like. Problem is, I'm so lazy I keep putting off installing iTunes to my new PC, so I can't rip any of the music from YouTube to my iPod. I've decided to put it off until Valentines Day weekend, when I have the Friday and following Monday off from school.

I found this video on YouTube today about government control and how it is done, and I think it is more then 100% truthful and accurate, and hope you all enjoy it, as that is what I'm leaving you with. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZeiSKnhOBc. Have a good night/day/evening/morning/afternoon everybody.

-Bobby

No comments:

Post a Comment