2.18.2010

Post 43: An Apology

I am aware that I have not posted in a long time (five days) and this is purely out of laziness. Thus, I have constructed a new way of blogging. I'm not going to be posting every day, some days a blog post is just simply out of the question with my schedule, however, by the end of the year, I want to have 365 posts total. I think this is a much more reasonable way to approach intensive blogging, and I am sure most if not all of you will as well. So I plan to do two more posts tonight, both of them kind of half-assed. Again, really sorry to everybody who believed in me so much, but my previous way of going about this project was just insane. Thank you for all the support, everybody, I really don't deserve the praise I've been receiving.

-Bobby

No comments:

Post a Comment